Loss of a child - resources
The following organizations are good resources for information on the loss of a child:
- Bereaved Parents of the USA -- www.bereavedparentsusa.org
- Helping Parents Heal -- www.helpingparentsheal.org
- March of Dimes -- www.marchofdimes.org/complications/dealing-with-grief-after-the-death-of-your-baby.aspx
- MISS Foundation -- missfoundation.org/
- The Compassionate Friends -- www.compassionatefriends.org
Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.